Big Cyber, is a part of a multinational organization, and therefore, is bound by many privacy frameworks such as, but not limited to, the Australian National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (“APP“), the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“), the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA“) as well as the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA“).
We have included information below regarding which types of data are collected and how we process and use your data. However, before we get into that, we would like to explain the lawful basis upon which we collect, process and use your data (as further explained in the table below):
- If you are our Customer, we will process your Personal Data in order to perform our contract with you;
- If we have a legitimate interest in processing Personal Data, such as for direct marketing or security purposes, when you access our website; or
- We will also process your Personal Data where you have provided us with your consent if and as required under applicable law.
For the purposes of the GDPR, we are considered the Data Controller of the Personal Data we collect from our Visitors and Customers.
If you are a resident of California, the CCPA may apply to you. Please review our CCPA Privacy Notice at https://bigcyberdefense.com/ccpa to learn more about our privacy practices with respect to the CCPA.
1. Information we collect
- Non-Personal Data: The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous data (“Non-Personal Data“). We are not aware of the identity of the individual who we collected the Non-Personal Data from. Non-Personal Data is any unconcealed information which is available to us while a Visitor is accessing our website. The Non-Personal Data that we collect includes technical information, such as, among other things, your access time and date, your actions while accessing the website, directed URLs, and your internet service provider.
- Personal Data: The second type of data is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Data”).
Types of Data Collected:
|Type of Personal Data||Purpose of Processing and Lawful Basis|
In the event you contact us for support or other inquiries, either through the online form available on the website, by sending us an email or by any other means of communications that we make available to you, you may be requested to provide us with your full name and email address.”
|We will process this information subject to our legitimate interest and use it solely for the purpose of contacting you, responding to your inquiries and providing you with the support or information that you requested.|
We may process the contents of our correspondence with you in order to improve our customer service and in order to resolve any disputes with you (if applicable).
If you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter, you will be asked to provide us with your full name and email address. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe option within the body of the applicable email correspondence or by contacting us via email.”
|We use this information, based on your consent, solely in order to provide you with the content that you requested to receive.|
When you access our website, we may, either directly or indirectly (through our third-party service providers) collect your IP address.
We may collect technical Non-Personal Data from you when you access our website as well, as explained above.
In the event required under applicable law, we will obtain your consent to gather such information, for example, when we collect via cookies (as further explained below).
Please note that, we do not attempt to analyze or determine your identity based on such information or otherwise combine it with any information such as your name or email address. Your IP address may be collected by our third-party analytic partners that offer ways to opt-out of such collection, all as explained below.”
If you choose to download our White Paper, you will be required to provide us with your full name and email address.
|We will use this information solely in order to provide you with the content that you requested to receive.|
When you sign up for our Services, we will collect the Personal Data that you are required to provide us during the sign-up process, such as your full name and email address.
If you choose to submit our questionnaire during the sign-up process for the free trial, we may process your name, job title, your company name and the geographical location of the company.
|“This information will be processed for the purpose of performing our contract with you, to set up your account with us and enable you to use our Services.|
In addition, we may process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests, for example, to send you marketing and promotional messages and offers related to our Services. You are able to unsubscribe from receiving such correspondence from us by clicking on the designated link in the applicable message that we will send you or by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you choose to unsubscribe from direct marketing, we may still retain your contact details and send you relevant service-related information such as invoices and subscription rates.
If you are one of our employees or a potential employee we may process your date of birth, occupation, previous employment (and other information usually in a CV), gender, education, details about next of kin including spouse and children’s names, financial details, and membership of professional associations.”
|We will process this information subject to our legitimate interest.|
We will use this information in order to evaluate whether to hire you and if you are already an employee, we will use this information to provide you with the benefits and compensation owed to you as our emplo
2. How we collect data
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, we may collect information from you in one or both of the following ways:
3. Sharing information with third parties
Big Cyber will not share any Personal Data it collects with any third party, other than under the following circumstances:
- Compelled Disclosures – To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
- Security Detections – To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Service Providers – To collect, hold or manage your Personal Data through our authorized third-party service providers, as reasonable for our business purposes;
- Business Partners – To assist us in providing our Services.
- Explicit Consent – If you provide us with your explicit approval to share your information prior to the disclosure.
4. Cookies policy and tracking technologies
|Google Analytics||Analytical, Measurement & Performance||www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners|
For additional information regarding our use of Google products, click here.
|WPForms||Essential, Functionality, Operation & Security Cookies. This category of cookies either cannot be disabled, or if disabled, certain features of the website may not work||https://wpforms.com/privacy-policy/|
5. Data retention
6. User rights
8. Data transfer
9. Protecting children
11. Contact us
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: +1 702 407 2420
- By mail: BIG Cyber LLC
815 Pilot Road, Suite G
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Data Protection Representative: Our Data Protection Representative is located in Romania and his contact information is as follows:
Name: Alexandru Petrescu